Immigration Requirements :
- Both husband and wife should be working.
- Combined minimum income of RM36,000.00 per annum for Indonesian or Cambodian or Vietnam maids, RM60,000.00 per annum for Philippino maids.
- Have young child/children to take care in the home.
- Applications may be considered for care of invalids/sick or old parent(s).
Documents Required :
- Latest original Form BE/B (husband & wife) with combined minimum income of RM36,000.00 per annum for Indonesia, Combodian and Vietnam maids. RM60,000.00 per annum for Philippino maids.
- Original company letter stating position held and monthly salary & length of service (husband & wife).
- Photocopy of pay slips for the last 3 months (husband & wife).
- Photocopy of IC (husband & wife).
- Color photo (passport-sized) - 2 pieces each (husband & wife).
- Photocopy of marriage certificate.
- Children Birth Certificate below 15 years old.
- Check Out Memo (COM) if maid have sent back to the origin country.
If you are applying a maid to look after sick parent the document to be submitted are:
- Photocopy NRIC of parent.
- Doctor's letter (original)
- Birth certificate (photocopy) as proof of relationship between employer and sick parent.
Maid agency provides you professional and comprehensive service in maid recruitment and employment. A maid agency saves you a lot of effort in maid training, work permit, application, security bond, insurance, travel arrangement, Immigration clearance, medical screening, etc.
Yes, you can. But the more specific about your requirements, the more difficult it is for us to satisfy them. Some client only want the maids of a certain age. Some require unspecific in time, but the more flexible you are, the easier for us to satisfy everyone in time, but the more flexible you are, the easier for us to locate a good maid for you without any need for replacement in future.
We provide maid to the employers within a short period of time. Once you have made the selection of the maid, your maid will arrive around ± 3 months from the complete documentation. We will immediately process your application and submit it to the immigration.
About 2-3 weeks from date of her selection.
About 2 weeks (provided that there is no delay due to insufficient documents of the employer)
Yes, medical check up is compulsory. The medical check up is done at medical centers approved by Foreign country government. Medical check up must be submitted to the Immigration Department at time of application. Upon arrival the agent will bring the maid for 2nd medical check up under FOMEMA.
Each arriving will hand carry her medical report for scrutiny at the Airport.
Maids are human beings. From time to time your maid may face certain challenges.
We provide free counseling and re-training.
Report to the agency, seek advice on how to lodge a police report and then inform the Immigration Department.